How to pair Focbox Pilot Remote VX1 to Receiver
Instructions on pairing the VX1 Remote to the Receiver
If the Pilot VX1 remote is not working, you will need to pair it with the receiver.
Simple 4 step guide for pairing VX1 remote
- Connect the receiver to the FOCBOX or VESC ESC as illustrated here
- Do NOT power up the receiver/focbox
- Hold remote hand piece near to the receiver & Power on.
- Press down on POWER BUTTON & SPEED SWITCH BUTTON at the same time for 3 seconds.
- The remote will vibrate and red LED light will blink.
- The remote is now in PAIRING MODE
- Power on the RECEIVER / FOCBOX / VESC ESC
- Check the remote signal light is now on.
- Test the throttle to see if motors spin.
- PAIRING COMPLETE
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published