Instructions on pairing the VX1 Remote to the Receiver
If the Pilot VX1 remote is not working, you will need to pair it with the receiver.
Simple 4 step guide for pairing VX1 remote
- Connect the receiver to the FOCBOX or VESC ESC as illustrated here
- Do NOT power up the receiver/focbox
- Hold remote hand piece near to the receiver & Power on.
- Press down on POWER BUTTON & SPEED SWITCH BUTTON at the same time for 3 seconds.
- The remote will vibrate and red LED light will blink.
- The remote is now in PAIRING MODE
- Power on the RECEIVER / FOCBOX / VESC ESC
- Check the remote signal light is now on.
- Test the throttle to see if motors spin.
- PAIRING COMPLETE